We are a family owned full service funeral home. Whether you are planning ahead, or in need now, we are here for you.
With cremation, there are just as many options as traditional burial. You and your family may choose from many beautiful types of ceremony options, such as a memorial service or funeral to share memories and offer comfort, burial of cremated remains in an urn section, or retaining the cremated remains in a beautiful urn or other decorative container. We will guide and support any choices you make, arranging for a final resting place in a cemetery or memorial garden, where loved ones may later visit, or scattering in a location that has a special meaning.
We are experts in assisting families who prefer cremation, and explaining the many choices you have with today’s traditions.
- Cremation services by Lake Region Crematory, LLC located at James Wilson Funeral Home.
- All cremations are handled with care in our facility. Your loved one never leaves our care.
- Viewing & funeral service with cremation to follow
- Viewing & funeral service with cremation to follow with use of Solid Oak Rental Casket.
- Direct cremation with memorial service to follow either in our facility or at location of the families choice.
- We offer a wide variety of cremation urns with varying engraving possibilities.