With cremation, there are just as many options as traditional burial. You and your family may choose from many beautiful types of ceremony options, such as a memorial service or funeral to share memories and offer comfort, burial of cremated remains in an urn section, or retaining the cremated remains in a beautiful urn or other decorative container. We will guide and support any choices you make, arranging for a final resting place in a cemetery or memorial garden, where loved ones may later visit, or scattering in a location that has a special meaning.
We are experts in assisting families who prefer cremation, and explaining the many choices you have with today’s traditions.
- Cremation services by Lake Region Crematory, LLC located at James Wilson Funeral Home.
- All cremations are handled with care in our facility. Your loved one never leaves our care.
- Viewing & funeral service with cremation to follow
- Viewing & funeral service with cremation to follow with use of Solid Oak Rental Casket.
- Direct cremation with memorial service to follow either in our facility or at location of the families choice.
- We offer a wide variety of cremation urns with varying engraving possibilities.